Thank you to all applicants in advance, however, we will be corresponding only with those selected for an interview.
CarePartners welcomes applicants from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available throughout the hiring process upon request.
As a result of our continuous growth, we have Part-Time opportunities within our Rehabilitation division for experienced Communicative Disorders Assistants.
Our ideal candidate will play an active role as a member of the CarePartners Therapies Team. They will demonstrate keen interest and confidence working with the Stroke care population, with a desire to work with a supportive and collaborative team, and commitment to on-going learning and professional development.
CarePartners offers a competitive compensation program, including tuition assistance, a variety of on-site-in service training, and the opportunity for professional growth. Apply and speak with us to see how community health care can fit your lifestyle and career goals!
To learn more about CarePartners, or to apply for a position, visit our career dashboard at JOBILLICO
- Function as a member of a therapy team who is accountable for the therapy care it provides
- Provide client/family education and support to address physical, functional and self-care needs as assigned by Supervising Therapist.
- Monitor and report changes in health status to the Speech-Language Pathologist.
- Committed to quality and accuracy of care
- Communicative Disorders Assistant (CDA) diploma from an accredited college program
- Driver’s license and reliable
- 2 years relevant work experience, preferably working with geriatric clients in community setting
- First Aid Certificate and CPR Certificate required
- Sound judgement, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Desire and ability to work effectively as part of a collaborative, multi-disciplinary care team
- Demonstrated understanding and practice of rehabilitation principles and techniques
- Computer skills, including e-mail, word processing and work scheduling systems
- Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form and must be fluent in English