Thank you to all applicants in advance, however, we will be corresponding only with those selected for an interview.
CarePartners welcomes applicants from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available throughout the hiring process upon request.
Position: Billing Coordinator (Permanent Full-Time)
Program: Finance Department
Location: Kitchener - Corporate Office
We are seeking an individual to join our Kitchener Finance Team in the role of Billing Coordinator. This position ensures that billing and payroll is performed in an accurate and efficient manner in accordance with CarePartners' mission statement, policies and procedures, relevant legislation, government guidelines, the Collective Agreement and local contract requirements.
To learn more about CarePartners, visit our website:
Or follow us on Facebook:
- Prepares weekly billing files and transmits them to the Local Health Integration Network
- Prepares payroll files and send to payroll department on schedule
- Enters and maintains payroll data (i.e. travel, statutory holiday information)
Performs scheduling and timesheet audits to ensure accurate and timely billing and reports
Responds to staff inquiries regarding payroll issues and concerns, referring complex issues to Manager/designate
Responds to client issues, responding to billing inquiries in a timely manner
Contributes to a healthy and safe working environment
Performs other duties as required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential
- Excellent MS Office computer software system skills
- Good analytical, time management and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Client Information Management System (CIMs)
- Completion of a College diploma and one to three years of job-related work experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Competitive wages
- Employee Benefits and RRSP programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) through LifeWorks
- Access to Perkopolis (Canadian’s Discount Program)
- Supportive Leadership team
- Service Milestone Recognition Program