Thank you to all applicants in advance, however, we will be corresponding only with those selected for an interview.
CarePartners welcomes applicants from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available throughout the hiring process upon request.
As a result of our continuous growth, we have opportunities within our rehabilitation division for EXPERIENCED Registered Dietitian professionals. You will excel in our program if you are currently registered with the College of Dietitians of Ontario, have a valid driver's license and vehicle and bring a desire to work with a supportive and collaborative team. Experience and confidence working with clients in the community in their homes will be an asset.
The desired Registered Dietitian will:
- Demonstrate keen interest in community care, with commitment to on-going learning, professional development
- Provide service throughout Perth Region
- Actively participate in an innovative, integrated service model based on best practices
- Be an active member of CP’s Rehabilitation Services Division
Care Partners offers a competitive compensation program, including tuition assistance, a variety of on-site-in service training, and the opportunity for professional growth! Apply and speak with us to see how community health care can fit your lifestyle and career goals.
To learn more about CarePartners, go to our website:
Or follow us on Facebook:
- Use of your professional assessment skills to perform a thorough holistic assessment of each client and identify the client's needs by utilizing information from the client, caregiver(s), the home environment, the LHIN referral and other sources
- Function as a member of a therapy team that is accountable for the therapy care it provides
- Develop appropriate time-specific, measurable goals and outcomes in collaboration with the client and/or caregiver(s), and in keeping with the LHIN goal for treatment
- Develop client centered care plans supported by Canadian Best Practice Recommendations to optimize outcomes
- Committed to quality and accuracy of care
Qualifications and Position Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Foods and Nutrition from a recognized university and completion of Internship Program accredited by Dietitians of Canada
- Current, unrestricted license to practice with College of Dietitians of Ontario
- Proven computer skills, including e-mail, word processor, work scheduling systems
- Must be able to communicate effectively in both oral and written form and must be fluent in English
- Sound critical thinking, good judgement and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to work effectively and collaboratively with multi-disciplinary team
- Experience in providing service in a community care setting is preferred.
- Must have a reliable vehicle and driver’s license
Total Compensation and Benefits
CarePartners offers a competitive compensation program, a variety of on-site-in service training, along with a comprehensive benefits package, paid vacation, and the opportunity for professional growth!
Come in and speak with us to see how community health care can fit your lifestyle and career goals!
Specific details on compensation and benefits to be discussed at time of interview.